marmot jena vest sale Marmot Sleeping bags Down , Marmot Always Summer Long Down Team Red / Redstone Sleeping bags,marmot on sale,marmot jena hoody,New York marmot down jacket,Unbeatable Offers
For traveling light in summer, the ultra-light and compressible Always Summer bag provides reliable transport to dreamland. Even though it’s just over two packable pounds, it doesn’t skimp on features. “Feely” draw cords, water-resistant 650-fill-power down, trapezoidal foot box with a heater pocket, and the included compression stuff and storage sack all add up to some seriously plush woodland digs.
- Certified 650 Fill Power Down with Down Defender to Improve Water-Resistance in Wet Conditions
- Anatomically Designed Footbox with Wrap-Around Construction increases Warmth
- Full Length Locking YKK Two Way Zipper with Anti-Snag Slider reduces fabric snagging
- EN Tested
- Nautilus Multi-Baffle Hood
- Internal Stash Pocket and Heater Pocket in Footbox
- Snagless Insulated Draft Tube
- Ground-Level Side Seams
- Hood Draw Cord
- Zipper Garage
- Stretch Tricot Baffles
- Two Hang Loops
- Stuff and Storage Sack Included
- Main Materials: 30d 100% Nylon Ripstop 1.5 oz/sqyd, 30d 100% Nylon DWR 1.18 oz/yd
- Lining Material: 30d 100% Nylon DWR 1.27 oz/yd
- Insulation Material: 650+ Fill Power Duck Down
- Fill Weight: 13.8oz (362g)
- Bag Loft: 3
- Bag Temperature F: 40° F
- Bag Temperature C: 4° C
- EN Rating: Comfort: 40.8°F / 4.9°C | Lower Limit: 31.6°F / -0.2°C | Extreme: 3.6°F / -15.8°C
- Interior Length: 89in (226cm)
- Bag Dimensions (Shoulder x Hip x Foot): 64in (162.6cm) x 58in (147.3cm) x 43in (109.2cm)
- Bag Zipper position: LZ, RZ
- Weight: 1lbs 12.5oz (810g)
What is it
Marmot Down Defender is an insurance policy for your down garments. This specially treated highly water-resistant down offers an extra level of moisture protection for down garments exposed to wet environments. Down Defender helps prevent down from clumping and losing its loft when exposed to water, thereby greatly increasing its ability to keep you warm and comfortable.
- Stays drier 10 times longer than untreated down
- Maintains 150% more loft than untreated down in damp conditions
- Dries 30% faster than untreated down
- Treatment is PFOA and PFOS free
- Bluesign approved
Weve currently used Down Defender in our Snowsports, Urban Exploration and Kids collections.
How does it work
The treatment coats the individual plumes of the down cluster with a DWR (durable water repellent) at the molecular level. It puts a hydrophobic layer on each individual plume of the cluster. This treatment is done during the down cleaning process. The finish is extremely durable allowing the down to maintain its water repellency over 20 washes. The treatment also enhances the downs integrity and the durability of the cluster helping to increase its longevity.
What are the benefits of this technology
Down Defender garments stay drier longer, maintain their loft better and dry faster than conventional untreated down jackets.
Microlight is well balanced and offers weight reduction whilst maintaining good strength and abrasion resistance. Benefits include being lightweight, soft, windproof, downproof and durable.
Wash & Care:
Why do we encourage proper care of our clothing and gear
Because you have invested in (or are thinking about investing in) one of the most technically advanced pieces of apparel or equipment youll ever own and we want to make sure you have the information you need to protect and care for your purchase. Proper care assures you will optimize the performance of your Marmot product and maximize its service-life.
Sleeping Bag Care:
- Hand wash warm, 105 degrees Fahrenheit or 40 degrees Celsius or machine wash Warm, Gentle cycle in a front load washer only.
- If you need to use a detergent, only use powdered form
- Rinse thoroughly
- Do not wring your sleeping bag
- Hang dry or tumble dry on low heat. If tumble drying a down bag, toss a couple of clean tennis balls in the dryer to help re-loft the bag
- After your bag is dry, store in a loose storage container. Cotton or mesh stuff sacks or extra-large pillow cases work well
- Do not store in a space where temperatures could exceed 125 degree Fahrenheit
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
Marmot Always Summer Long has the 100% money-back guarantee. If for whatever reason you are not completely satisfied with your Marmot Always Summer Long you have purchased at Exclusive Deals Atlanta
, you have 30 calendar days from delivery in which to return it. In addition, in our online outdoor store you can discover the full range of product of the brand Marmot and complete your order in Down products always at the best price.
FeaturesComfort limit temperature:
5 to -5 °c Weight:
Marmot - Sleeping bags - Down,Comfort limit temperature: 5 to -5 °c,Weight: under 1kg
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.